PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we automatically gather certain information about your device, including details about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that have been installed on your device. Furthermore, as you navigate through the website, we collect information about the specific web pages or products that you view, as well as details about the websites or search terms that referred you to our website, and how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are small data files that are placed on your device or computer when you visit our website, and they often include an anonymous unique identifier. Formore information about cookies, including how to disable them, plea se visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- In addition to cookies, we use other technologies such as log files, web beacons, tags, and pixels to track and collect information about how you interact with the Site. Log files track actions occurring on the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (such as your credit/debit card number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this
Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Enhance your experience of our website and our products and services;
At sampeel.com, we take your privacy very seriously, and we will not use the collection of your personal information as the main purpose. We do not rent or sell this information to any third-party without your consent. Moreover, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising without your consent.
We use the Device Information that we collect for various purposes. Firstly, we use it to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, specifically your IP address. Additionally, we use the information to improve and optimize our Site, which includes generating analytics on how our customers browse and interact with the Site. We also use the Device Information to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns. Overall, the Device Information helps us to continually enhance your experience on our Site and to safeguard the security of our platform.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, and we may share your Device Information with Google for this purpose. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.However, we will not share your Order Information or any other Personal Information with any third-party, except as required by applicable laws and regulations of the United States, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. We take your privacy seriously and will not rent, sell, or disclose your Personal Information to any other third parties without your consent.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and implement reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclo sed, altered or destroyed inappropriately. All communication with our website is conducted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. With our use of SSL encryption technology, any information communicated between you and our website is secure .
DO NOT TRACK
You have certain rights regarding your personal information that we collect and maintain. These include:
- The right to access the information we hold about you. If you would like to know what Personal Data we have collected from you, please contact us.
- The right to request correction of your personal data. If you believe that the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we update or correct it.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete any personal information that we have collected directly from you.Please note that these rights are subject to certain limitations as provided by applicable law. If you wish to exercise any of theserights, please contact us by email via email@example.com.
We will maintain your Order Information for our records to ensure your order is processed correctly and to comply with any legal or accounting obligations, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. If you wish to delete your Order Information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. TheSite is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register or provide any personal informa tion about yourself. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with persona l information, please contact us immediately via email@example.com.
changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. Any
changes made will be posted here.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
We invite you to contact us by email if you have any questions or comments about our